2017: Our Year in Review
As the year draws to a close we hope it was one of joy and growth for you. EventNetUSA has continued to be blessed with new opportunities and accolades thanks to a dedicated team.
- Winning Agency! “Known for producing the impossible” on EventMarketer’s 2017 It List
- Winning Agency! Chief Marketer’s Top 200 List, impressed with our “mind-boggling schedule of mobile tours, pop-up stores, grand openings and events for a wide variety of clients”
- Created a true rockstar experience for Carnival by implementing their AgentPalooza 2017 roadshow and tradeshow booths at CLIA and CruiseWorld. The tattoo parlor was a huge hit!
- We Beat the Heat with FPL and rbb Communications by blasting consumers with Cryo Cannon’s in “cooling stations” (to be continued next year….)
- Partnered with CELSIUS to introduce the hottest new fitness drink to consumers with a National Summer Sampling Program
- Produced on-going health insurance activations for Humana and BCBS
- Launched brick and mortars for NYX Professional Makeup executing store grand opening events
- Celebrated the holidays with rbb Communications and Homewood Suites with a Thanksgiving Day Parade photo activation and “Winter Wonderland” Influencer Media Event
- Activated ongoing sampling programs for Revlon, Purdue, T-Mobile, Subway and more at events and festivals around the country
- Executed over 1,200 event days. Thank you to our thousands of brand ambassadors, tour managers, truck drivers and local laborers for your hard work in making this year great!
Wishing you all the best in 2018!