Humana Pop-Up Guidance Center in Honolulu, HI
Original content can be seen on HonoluluMagazine.com
Health and well-being company Humana Inc. will host a series of free community events starting in March at Pearlridge Center Mauka to educate Honolulu area residents on health and wellness.
The Humana pop-up location will offer free health and wellness classes that are open to anyone in the community, such as healthy snack and smoothie demonstrations, crafting classes, diabetes and nutrition education, and SilverSneakers Fitness Program demonstrations. Customer service representatives will also be available to answer questions on Humana health plans.
The events are free and open to the public.
March Schedule of Events:
Thursday, March 7, 2019:
- 10 a.m.: Farm Bingo
- 11 a.m.: Fruits & Vegetables: Color Yourself Healthy
- 12 p.m.: Brain Games: Monopoly
- 1 p.m.: DIY Craft: Beaded Jewelry
- 2 p.m.: Healthy Smoothie Demo: Pineapple Green Smoothie
Friday, March 8, 2019:
- 10 a.m.: DIY Craft: Rock Painting
- 11 a.m.: Healthy Sleep
- 12 p.m.: Brain Games: Mahjong
- 1 p.m.: Ukulele 101 (bring your own ukulele)
- 2 p.m.: Healthy Snack Demo: High Fiber Trail Mix
Saturday, March 9, 2019:
- 10 a.m.: Adult Coloring: Flowers
- 11 a.m.: Protein: Are You Getting Enough?
- 12 p.m.: Brain Games: Puzzles
- 1 p.m.: Farm Bingo
- 2 p.m.: Healthy Smoothie Demo: Banana Protein