Pop-Up Guidance Center Program
Humana, a leading U.S. health insurance provider, partnered with EventNetUSA to produce and operate a multi-market Pop-Up Guidance Center Program for activating Medicare-eligible Seniors.
Humana’s Pop-Up Guidance Center events take place in shopping malls, where Seniors come to participate in free health education seminars, fitness classes, one-on-one consultations and biometric screenings.
Now operating in its second year, program objectives include:
- Reinforce “Humana is here for you” message to improve member satisfaction and retention
- Increase awareness of Humana Medicare resources like Go365 and SilverSneakers Fitness Classes
- Close gaps of care for eligible Humana Medicare members by providing biometric health screenings and take-home test kits
- Generate new Medicare enrollment leads and increase brand awareness
A LOOK BEHIND THE SCENES
Event Set-Up and Operations:
- Events operate weekly and bi-weekly in select shopping malls year-round
- Daily set-up/tear-down of branded modular displays, furniture and fixtures
- HIPAA compliant private consultation and screening rooms
- Promotional and directional signage throughout venues
- Field teams include Event Manager and Brand Ambassadors
Looking to activate medicare consumers?
Ask us about these related client projects