Cone Communications & Sunflower Agency
YOPLAIT Save Lids to Save Lives Campaign
EventNetUSA partnered with Cone Communications, Sunflower Agency, and Yoplait to produce the Save Lids to Save Lives (SLSL) New York Activation.
Together, the SLSL team transformed Columbus Circle into a one-of-a-kind event that offered consumers the opportunity to sample product, learn more about SLSL, make personal pledges and enjoy a fun photo booth. Giuliana Rancic and Sherri Shepherd helped garner attention and excitement for the movement with a taped television segment and on-site consumer meet-and-greets.
A LOOK BEHIND THE SCENES
- Transformed event trailer into mobile “Pledge Your Part” bar
- Set up sampling stations with lid collection bins
- Equipped event trailer and brand ambassadors with iPad’s to submit lid codes and record consumer zip codes
- Managed permitting and venue coordination with the Master’s Association, City of New York and Department of Transportation
- Recruited, hired, trained and managed team including Event Manager, Assistant Manager and Brand Ambassadors
- “Step and Repeat” photo activation on pink carpet with custom props
Looking for a unique way to launch your next campaign?
Ask us about these related client projects